Firework store set on fire with shotgun slug? TESTED! ─ TAOFLEDERMAUS

A firework store in Winchester, NH was set afire by an errant shotgun slug that was accidentally discharged by a man living across the street. The reports say that there were no injuries, but there was up to one million dollar's worth of damage.

Some people question if it is even possible for a slug to do this so that is the focus of these tests.

We need your support on Patreon more than ever. Just a dollar a month will help us continue to create new content. $1 is equal to 2000 view's worth of lost revenue, so it is a big deal.

DISCLAIMER: Our videos are strictly for scientific, educational, and entertainment purposes only. Imitation of any acts depicted in these videos is solely at YOUR OWN RISK.

<style>.embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }</style><div class="embed-container"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Watch Video on YouTube Watch Full-Window Video